Monday, March 23, 2009

25 things I LOVE about JON (25 is such a limiting number…)



With a few pictures to illustrate!

*In no particular order:


  1. He is my best friend

  2. He has special relationships with his mom and sisters

  3. He knows how to laugh, be silly and have fun

  4. The man can SKI (I have always said you can tell a lot about someone just by watching them ski and this could not be more true of Jon – adventurous, passionate, a pro – I love to watch you ski Jonny, and to ski with you!)

  5. He has a heart of gold

  6. He tells me he loves me all the time, and isn’t afraid to show it

  7. He is BUFF

  8. People are drawn to him

  9. His nieces and nephews adore him and have special memories with “Uncle Jonny”

  10. He has close/lifelong friends

  11. He wants to have a big family

  12. He anticipates people’s needs

  13. He is such a MAN

  14. We talk about anything and everything – we don’t even listen to the radio or ipod

  15. He loves film and I love to watch movies with him

  16. He studies the gospel and puts into action the things he learns and believes

  17. He loves good jeans

  18. He can’t wait to be a DAD – especially to have that special father/daughter bond

  19. He understands people’s situations

  20. He deeply respects and loves his parents

  21. He has made my family his own – and they LOVE him

  22. He is simple

  23. I can be myself with him and wherever he is that is where I feel most at home

  24. He can do all sorts of impersonations

  25. He always says what I need to hear

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you two and can't wait until May!!!

    ReplyDelete